-
February 2nd, 2005, 10:11 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I always get those Bill Murray movies confused.
For those who don't live within the sphere of the woodchuck cult, today is the day where a group of Pennsylvanians go and worship a marmoset. By the reactions of this ground rodent, they can determine whether there will be six more weeks of winter, or if there will be only a month and a half until spring.
So grind your hogs, friends. There's Spam, bacon, and other pork products on the counter, along with a few lard-fried dounts.
And for those who object to eating pig items, there's a few llama dogs in the cooker. In Michigan, we use a llama's shadow to forecast weather (I only wish I was making that up).
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ February 02, 2005 08:03 AM: Message edited by: ThatChetGuy ]</font>
-
February 2nd, 2005, 10:57 AM
#2
Inactive Member
i hated that damn movie....
morning, signing in from home today... feel like total crap [img]confused.gif[/img]
-
February 2nd, 2005, 11:02 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
Morning all!!!
-
February 2nd, 2005, 12:05 PM
#4
Inactive Member
What's the difference between a 6 weeks and a month and a half?
6x7=42
30+15=45
All this thing for 3 damn days
[img]wink.gif[/img]
I Got You Babe"
[HER:] They say we're young and we don't know
We won't find out until we grow
[HIM:] Well I don't know if all that's true
'Cause you got me, and baby I got you
[HIM:] Babe
[BOTH:] I got you babe I got you babe
[HER:] They say our love won't pay the rent
Before it's earned, our money's all been spent
[HIM:] I guess that's so, we don't have a pot
But at least I'm sure of all the things we got
[HIM:] Babe
[BOTH:] I got you babe I got you babe
[HIM:] I got flowers in the spring I got you to wear my ring
[HER:] And when I'm sad, you're a clown
And if I get scared, you're always around
[HER:] So let them say your hair's too long
'Cause I don't care, with you I can't go wrong
[HIM:] Then put your little hand in mine
There ain't no hill or mountain we can't climb
[HIM:] Babe
[BOTH:] I got you babe I got you babe
[HIM:] I got you to hold my hand
[HER:] I got you to understand
[HIM:] I got you to walk with me
[HER:] I got you to talk with me
[HIM:] Igot you to kiss goodnight
[HER:] I got you to hold me tight
[HIM:] I got you, I won't let go
[HER:] I got you to love me so
[BOTH:] I got you babe
I got you babe
I got you babe
I got you babe
I got you babe
-
February 2nd, 2005, 12:11 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Morning folks. Apparently the vermin saw his shadow. 6 more weeks of bad TV!
-
February 2nd, 2005, 12:14 PM
#6
Inactive Member
...wait...what? No...don't answer that. It takes a lotof energy to ignore you people.
-
February 2nd, 2005, 12:25 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Morning All.
So 6 more weeks or winter heh? oh well it don't bother me.
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ February 02, 2005 08:25 AM: Message edited by: Guitardeth? ]</font>
-
February 2nd, 2005, 12:36 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Morning All
Feck the little hairball, where's the coffee? [img]mad.gif[/img]
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
February 2nd, 2005, 12:45 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Morning Darth.
You should have a package showing up today from me, if you havn't gotten it already.
-
February 2nd, 2005, 12:59 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Ah, if he'd become another "fat american" he wouldn;t be able to see his shadow because of his belly! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Might go out on yet another "Great Man-Thing Hunt of 2005" today.
Maybe I'll stumble across the McF Dragons... course, from what I've read, stumbling over them might be a tad difficult. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Oh! if anyone needs them, a boatload of new LOTR figures hit here.. plenty of Celebration Arwen, Gil Gilad, and Shelob to go around.
(And Shelob is *huge* for a $5.88 figure!)
She could take on Pyre....
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ February 02, 2005 09:03 AM: Message edited by: Gareee ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks